View Single Post
Old October 13, 2011, 02:06 PM   #9
Join Date: July 20, 2005
Posts: 51
It's very simple. If you live in an incorporated city then the city Chief is your man. If you live in an unincorporated area, then the county Sheriff is your man. However I believe you can always move up in the chain of command. ie, if your city Chief does not sign, you can go to the county Sheriff where the city is located.
sinister1811 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03397 seconds with 7 queries