View Single Post
Old October 12, 2011, 08:16 AM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: December 21, 2005
Location: Sarasota (sort of) Florida
Posts: 1,246
Have ALL the required paperwork on hnad.
Business License.
Sales Tax Permit.
Stuff like that.

'Qui tacet consentit': To remain silent is to consent.
AirForceShooter is offline  
Page generated in 0.03879 seconds with 7 queries