View Single Post
Old February 6, 2001, 02:37 AM   #2
Robert the41MagFan
Senior Member
Join Date: November 18, 1999
Posts: 1,233
Only way a Corporate entity can obtain a NFA weapon is that corporation must also have a Class III license.

Robert the41MagFan is offline  
Page generated in 0.04071 seconds with 7 queries