View Single Post
Old October 5, 2011, 01:38 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: December 2, 2007
Location: Missouri
Posts: 6,934
Flintlock and percussion muzzleloading rifles, musket, and guns are not c&r but they do not require any ffl license to ship or receive. They are exempt. Just box it up and send it.
In addition, a Class 03 Collector of Curio and Relic licensee (C&R) would not be allowed under law to receive a C&R firearm for another person. this would be acting as a dealer which is prohibited for C&R license holders. Anything that would have to be sent to a FFL holder would have to be sent to a dealer FFL.
Cheapshooter's rules of gun ownership #1: NEVER SELL OR TRADE ANYTHING!
Cheapshooter is offline  
Page generated in 0.06215 seconds with 7 queries