View Single Post
Old September 18, 2011, 01:31 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: January 18, 2005
Location: Idaho
Posts: 146
As long as the NFA items you have are legal to posses in NC, all you have to do is fill out and send in the same form that you would use to do a temporary out of state transport. If I remember correctly the form is a 5320.
Make sure you do this in advance of the move.
I had moved a couple of times when I still had my SMG and incurred no problems.
ogree is offline  
Page generated in 0.03635 seconds with 7 queries