View Single Post
Old September 4, 2011, 11:11 AM   #46
Sevens

re: Berry's plated bullets
Quote:
I have 500 that say no they are not, and it is a waste of time trying to load them.
Love ya Jim243, but you are full o crap on this one. Users on this forum and elsewhere and the success of Berry's will also prove that maybe you struggle with them while most everyone else does really well with these bullets.

If you want to talk numbers, I'll trump your 500. Your 500 (that you never even finished) is minuscule.
My records indicate 21,750 Berry's bullets since August of 2007 when I first tried their 158gr Plated .38 Special Flat Point.

I load them with TOTAL success in:
--light loads in .32 H&R Mag and .327 Federal (two different revolvers)
--.380 Auto, from 5 different semi-auto pistols
--.38 Special, in five different revolvers and one Coonan pistol
--9mm, in two different bullet styles from three different pistols and one K-T carbine
--.40 S&W in one Glock 23
--.45, two different styles in three different pistols, two of them 1911's
And their real gem, the 110 grain .30 Carbine bullet, scorching out of my 7.5" Blackhawk.

Fantastic product that easily outclasses either Ranier or Frontier and are cheaper than most alternatives when you don't wish to or cannot shoot cast lead slugs.

Their service is second to NOBODY in this industry. They are courteous, lighting fast and they never fail to deliver. Their plastic ammo boxes are also the best I have found in the industry. This is a terrific American company that makes their customers return. Their service is the standard by which I've come to judge everyone else from which I buy.

It seems obvious that you had trouble with them, but it's a heckuva lot more obvious to me and many others that the Berry's bullets likely aren't the problem.

Not good form to frag a highly respected product in this forum simply because you couldn't figure out how to make them run.

Page generated in 0.03206 seconds with 8 queries