View Single Post
Old August 31, 2011, 01:01 PM   #86
maestro pistolero
Senior Member
Join Date: August 16, 2007
Posts: 2,147
However, for just not getting the law correct, I don't see contempt as an available remedy.
But I wonder if failing to issue an injunction as ordered on appeal would do it? I know the waters are a little muddied in this case as that exact ordinance no longer exists.

But they HAVE been ordered to issue it. They could find that the ordinance substantially identical in it's present form and issue against that.

Last edited by maestro pistolero; August 31, 2011 at 03:28 PM.
maestro pistolero is offline  
Page generated in 0.03262 seconds with 7 queries