View Single Post
Old August 19, 2011, 08:34 PM   #6
James K
Join Date: March 17, 1999
Posts: 24,160
Hi, noelf2,

Not correct, at least as far as machineguns go. A 50 year old SMG (say a WWII STEN) is a C&R, and can be transferred like a C&R once transfer approval is obtained. In other words, if I have a STEN and want to sell it to a C&R licensee in another state, once the Form 4 is approved, I can ship it or take it directly to him, as a C&R. I do not have to transfer it through a Class 3 dealer at either end.

Jim K
James K is offline  
Page generated in 0.04836 seconds with 7 queries