Thread: "Jam" Question
View Single Post
Old August 17, 2011, 09:39 AM   #30
Senior Member
Join Date: February 22, 2009
Posts: 613
correct me if I'm wrong but everything on the gun can be repaired or restored by a competent gunsmith?

find one, instruct him on what happened and what youd like done both chamber and choke, pay the man and submit the bill to your friend in small claims court. it's a hassle but he deserves it. if he won't be a man on his own accord, force him to.
colostomyclown is offline  
Page generated in 0.03344 seconds with 7 queries