View Single Post
Old August 16, 2011, 09:36 AM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: December 21, 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 707
Well if you have both parts before getting the tax stamp that could be considered constructive possession. You would register the serial number of the pistol as the AOW.
chasep255 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04776 seconds with 7 queries