View Single Post
Old August 9, 2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: March 20, 2008
Posts: 442
Why not just call the BATFE and ask them directly? It tends to be a good idea to ask those who enforce the law if what you want to do is legal. For what it's worth, they've helped me repeatedly in the past, and are extremely friendly and helpful.
PTK is offline  
Page generated in 0.05123 seconds with 7 queries