View Single Post
Old July 9, 2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: May 27, 2009
Posts: 3,968
Please tell me the procedure

I want to add a side folding stock and possibly a foregrip to my MPA30T. I know where to buy the stock and that I need to get a "tax stamp" for it because it will be considered a SBR. How do I go about getting the forms a d paying the required fees? I would imagine one should do the paperwork and pay the tax fees before buying the stock, correct? Would it make any difference of I added the foregrip later than the stock? Thank you.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
EdInk is offline  
Page generated in 0.04852 seconds with 7 queries