View Single Post
Old July 6, 2011, 01:01 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: November 17, 2008
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 1,399
if it's a short barrel rifle, then you need to pay a $200 Transfer tax.

The $5 transfer tax is for AOW's.

If the gun is a pistol, it transfers as a pistol.

The suppressor needs to be transfered on a $200 transfer tax.

This is presuming I read your question correctly.
rjrivero is offline  
Page generated in 0.04930 seconds with 7 queries