View Single Post
Old July 6, 2011, 12:57 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: July 6, 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 100
Transfer of a used gun with a suppressor.

If I were to buy a used gun with a suppressor (removable) on it do I have to register it. ($200.00) or just do a (transfer $5.00)?

I know I have to go though all the paperwork but a dealer told me I just do a transfer.
Nosparetime is offline  
Page generated in 0.04919 seconds with 7 queries