View Single Post
Old May 27, 2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Join Date: July 2, 2008
Posts: 15

An individual applying to buy/transfer an NFA registered weapon generally needs approval of the "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" in his jurisdiction (usually a county sheriff or city police chief). A non-individual (corporation) has all the other requirements but does not require the approval of the "chief law enforcement officer" under federal laws (that same approval may still be required under state law)
n4aof is offline  
Page generated in 0.03313 seconds with 7 queries