View Single Post
Old May 24, 2011, 12:33 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: May 3, 2011
Posts: 325
most places, you can have the firearm you're wanting shipped to a licensed FFL, and they'll normally charge a fee. that's when they'll run your info through NCIC (background check). if you pass and pay, you're out the door with your new toy. Shop around for the cheapest FFL fees and make sure they don't make you pay sales tax on something you've already bought and paid for. There's a big issue with that here in AR and its gone all the way to the Govenor
mwells72774 is offline  
Page generated in 0.06114 seconds with 7 queries