View Single Post
Old April 25, 2011, 09:45 AM   #16
Junior member
Join Date: July 20, 2008
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 447
Other than moving out of the state, your only option is to band together and take back your state. Change the stupid laws that you live under now.

I spent three years changing the law that bans silencer use in Washington State. Even though WA law bans silencer use by everyone (police and military included), the police and military behaved like the law did not apply to them. The only way to challenge this kind of corruption is to change the law.

You deserve the laws that oppress you because you elected those legislators that passed them. Do not complain if you can not act.

RAnb is offline  
Page generated in 0.03202 seconds with 7 queries