View Single Post
Old April 15, 2011, 02:53 AM   #7
Senior Member
Join Date: October 30, 2001
Posts: 330
a friend of mine has been going through this. his dad passed and left him a FA uzi.
you just file the paperwork with the ATF. no need to pay the tax.
You may be whatever you resolve to be. - Gen. TJ "Stonewall" Jackson
cookhj is offline  
Page generated in 0.06802 seconds with 7 queries