View Single Post
Old April 11, 2011, 08:01 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: November 17, 2008
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 1,399
I've never inherited one, but I believe you can transfer it tax free on a "Form 5." That is a 5320.5 from the ATF.
rjrivero is offline  
Page generated in 0.03278 seconds with 7 queries