Thread: r.o.a. grip
View Single Post
Old April 2, 2011, 04:22 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: April 14, 2008
Posts: 180
you can change the actual gripframe itself to one from a Super Blackhawk .44, but must be from an old model 3 screw gun to work, not from the new models with the transfer bar, check this link for explanation of the different size gripframes

then put a want to buy ad here at the Rugerforum there was 2 frames for sale just yesterday

pretty easy to do and well worth the effort, from then on any grips you buy will have to be for the old model Super Blackhawk with what they call the squareback dragoon frame, good luck, flathead
flatheadsal is offline  
Page generated in 0.06279 seconds with 7 queries