View Single Post
Old January 13, 2011, 12:36 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: January 10, 2011
Location: California.
Posts: 234
Shotgun shell with a M80 in it?

My buddy was telling me about a shotgun shell with a M80 or something in it, and farmers use it to clear ducks out of the brush, and i was wondering what those are called. Does anyone know?

Ps, sorry about all the questions i've been asking.
Counting the days til next duck season.
Nick9130White is offline  
Page generated in 0.03124 seconds with 7 queries