View Single Post
Old December 29, 2010, 04:21 PM   #9
Willie Lowman
Senior Member
Join Date: March 5, 2009
Location: Uh-Hi-O
Posts: 2,590
I don't know what you are asking in the first half of your post. Spelling, punctuation and clarity are important.

A form 1 is the form you fill out to make a NFA item (except machine guns, we can't do that any more. )

A form 4 is the form you fill out to transfer ownership of a NFA item.
"9mm has a very long history of being a pointy little bullet moving quickly" --Sevens
Willie Lowman is offline  
Page generated in 0.03430 seconds with 7 queries