View Single Post
Old December 13, 2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Junior member
Join Date: July 20, 2008
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 447
That is not likely to work. Contact your Representatives in the State legislature and ask them to request an opinion from the AG. If the Michigan AG is like the WA AG, they do not respond to requests for opinoins on the law except from legislators, prosecutors and the police.

RAnb is offline  
Page generated in 0.03229 seconds with 7 queries