View Single Post
Old November 27, 2010, 09:24 AM   #3
Junior member
Join Date: July 20, 2008
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 447
I would hold off on the jello until you register it and pay the $200 tax; if you live in the USA that is. In the US, anything intended to reduce the noise of a portable firearm is a silencer and requires the tax be paid or a license obtained before making or buying it.

Better yet, get a real silencer for it. It should work better than any makeshift can with an ablative in it.

RAnb is offline  
Page generated in 0.08702 seconds with 7 queries