View Single Post
Old October 30, 2010, 05:36 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: December 18, 2005
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 1,981
To transfer a suppressor to you from an out of state dealer, that dealer will need to transfer it to your local dealer on a Form3. This is taking about a month to six weeks at the moment. After it is transferred to your dealer, you will then transfer it to yourself on a Form4. This is all assuming that the can is on a Form3 at it's current dealer...
Silencers have NEVER been illegal !
VUPDblue is offline  
Page generated in 0.05952 seconds with 7 queries