View Single Post
Old October 12, 2010, 09:12 PM   #5
David Hineline
Senior Member
Join Date: December 23, 1999
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Posts: 704
If your game getter is just a receiver with no barrels, or has permanent barrel extensions or barrels over 18" then it is not regulated.

If you have a receiver now, after it is registered you then can go find a set of barrels that fits your receiver.

If the gun is already contraband then it can be turned over to the police for duty use.
David Hineline is offline  
Page generated in 0.03227 seconds with 7 queries