View Single Post
Old October 11, 2010, 03:56 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: November 20, 2008
Posts: 10,529
as far as I know, you would need to contact BATFE and inquire. However, you might consider having someone else make this inquiry for you, like an attorney.

I didn't register my USAS-12 during the official BATFE registration period. So, I had to have an attorney call them and see if it could still be registered - they said yes, so I went ahead and registered it on a Form 1.
Skans is offline  
Page generated in 0.11576 seconds with 7 queries