View Single Post
Old October 9, 2010, 01:41 AM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: August 30, 2009
Location: Northern AZ
Posts: 7,172
Amendment? I would think if anything is chaged it would necessitate filing a new 4.
No. You can apply to BATF for an amendment to your Form 4 if, for example, you add a calibre to your existing NFA "weapon," be it another upper in a different calibre for a registered lower or an additional new weapon that accepts a registered auto sear (in that case, the sear is the weapon).

I need to know the procedure, but I can't find it anywhere on ATF's website. I think I will do as the previous poster said and call them.
gyvel is offline  
Page generated in 0.03280 seconds with 7 queries