Thread: shallow
View Single Post
Old October 8, 2010, 03:28 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: August 23, 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,442
Rangefinder is on the mark about Lee's tumble lube. Take a look at the mold's box, is there a TL (tumble lube) prefix to the part number? The OP indicated a RN and Lee's 429-240-2RN has their conventional grooves, it's the TL340-240-SWC that is a tumble lube. And, yes, some Lee molds have bigger grooves than others. I've found some of the Lee conventional bullets are happier with heated wax lubrication. I shoot Lee's 429-214-SWC and would be happier if it were grooved like their 452-200-SWC.
zippy13 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04802 seconds with 7 queries