View Single Post
Old September 4, 2010, 08:30 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: December 18, 2005
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 1,981
Keep in mind that you will also have to relocate the gas ports. This will require someone who is competent with the AR platform and may (will likely) require some tuning. IMHO you would be better served getting either a new barrel or complete upper from a company reputable in dealing with that length barrel. Might I suggest Bravo Company USA?
Silencers have NEVER been illegal !
VUPDblue is offline  
Page generated in 0.03060 seconds with 7 queries