View Single Post
Old April 12, 2010, 07:51 AM   #11
Senior Member
Join Date: August 2, 2005
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 3,943
Yes, I think the best thing is to legally gift him the gun.

If you want to call it a loan between the two of you then he can always gift it back to you.

the big deal will be whether Mass. requires you do a legal transfer for this with an FFL. (I don't have a clue on this) most states don't but Mass might... but it is usually a token amount.... 25-50 bucks.

I didn't see different but assume you both live in the same state?
blume357 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03940 seconds with 7 queries