View Single Post
Old March 30, 2010, 03:31 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: February 7, 2010
Posts: 373
Camping trip- target shooting out of state

I am a Mass resident and I am going to be going camping in either Maine or Vermont and I want to bring a couple my guns with me to do some plinking. I was wondering if I need to obtain some sort of temporary license of some sort to carry in the woods and shoot?
Cool_Hand is offline  
Page generated in 0.03065 seconds with 7 queries