View Single Post
Old January 12, 2010, 01:17 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: January 1, 2006
Location: Brookville, PA
Posts: 442
PA has no gun registration. But transfers of "firearms"(handguns, SBS, SBR) are recorded, included private transfers. If you move to PA nothing more needs to be done, just bring your guns. You can then apply for a LTCF at the Sheriff of the county in which you reside.
knight0334 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03325 seconds with 7 queries