View Single Post
Old January 8, 2010, 07:12 PM   #7
Satanic Toaster
Senior Member
Join Date: June 29, 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 153
thank you for the responses that were useful. I figured it would fall into the SBR cateogory but I didn't know if all I had to do was fill out the form 1 and send the $200.

I figured there was more paperwork than that involved.

also, is the $200 tax a one time thing for this specific weapon?

i.e. $80 rifle + $200 tax stamp = $280 historical firearm for the rest of my life.
Satanic Toaster is offline  
Page generated in 0.05795 seconds with 7 queries