View Single Post
Old January 4, 2010, 08:58 AM   #6
Junior member
Join Date: November 9, 1999
Location: SE Texas, 'tween Houston & Galveston
Posts: 157
the guy says its legal
If "the guy" has it on a Form1 or Form4, he can transfer the entire firearm to you for a $5.00 tax stamp.

This does not include the cost of the gun, transfer fees, shipping, etc.

I wouldn't recommend buying just the foregrip, without the required

Keep in mind that the tax for manufacture of an AOW is $200.
The $5.00 tax is for subsequent transfers.
It makes more sense to go the SBR route, IMO.
Good luck,
paull is offline  
Page generated in 0.03534 seconds with 7 queries