Thread: NFA question
View Single Post
Old November 12, 2009, 03:57 PM   #4
Willie Lowman
Senior Member
Join Date: March 5, 2009
Location: Uh-Hi-O
Posts: 2,590
If you are making a NFA firearm on form 1 (like a short barreled rifle) you always pay the tax and wait till you get your stamp before you build it.

You can not legally assemble a new machinegun. Period. Even if you are using old imported parts.

Building a semi-auto is fine as long as the barrel is 16" or more and you have the 10 USA made 922r compliance parts. I think you get a pass around 922r if the gun is NFA...
"9mm has a very long history of being a pointy little bullet moving quickly" --Sevens
Willie Lowman is offline  
Page generated in 0.03395 seconds with 7 queries