Thread: NFA question
View Single Post
Old November 12, 2009, 10:40 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: February 15, 2009
Posts: 408
no new full auto's can be registered for civilians in the U.S (except for dealer samples) But if your an importer and a manufacture you can build new Simi-auto receivers and then import some old full-autos and place the "parts kits" on the new non-Full-auto receivers.
M4Sherman is offline  
Page generated in 0.07360 seconds with 7 queries