Thread: Scope Camera
View Single Post
Old November 6, 2009, 08:45 AM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: June 20, 2007
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 6,573
I've seen one advertised on TV (can't remember the brand) that has a sliding shock absorber mount that clamps to either your scope tube, rifle barrel, or bow stabilizer. The shock asorber helps steady the camera through the recoil.
Doyle is offline  
Page generated in 0.03715 seconds with 7 queries