View Single Post
Old October 30, 2009, 11:13 AM   #6
Junior member
Join Date: September 28, 2005
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 6,465
In general terms:

Given the fact there are kits to convert Glock receivers into SBR weapons as long as you have the tax stamp for an SBR...

Could I obtain a SRH and an SBR tax stamp and convert it into an SBR? Is the order of operations:

1. Get the SRH and leave it as a handgun,
2. Get the tax stamp,
3. Put a stock on it?

I'm really digging the idea of a DA revolving rifle. I might not even SBR it and put a real 16" barrel on it instead, so I can hunt with it... I don't think I'm allowed to hunt with an SBR in AZ. Depends on if I decide to do the .44/.308 sabot suppressed thing or just leave it as a .44 or .454.
azredhawk44 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03353 seconds with 7 queries