View Single Post
Old August 23, 2009, 09:18 PM   #8
Junior Member
Join Date: August 20, 2009
Posts: 10
At the local shop, you still need to fill out paperwork for non C&R guns. Depending on your state tax laws, it will defer sales tax on the C&R guns because it is considered a transfer instead of a purchase. This means you can get a little bit of ammo added for the same price of not having C&R.
Natertot84 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03258 seconds with 7 queries