View Single Post
Old August 23, 2009, 02:53 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: December 15, 2001
Location: Winter Haven, Florida
Posts: 4,303
A C&R license is not for dealing. It is for collecting. It allows you to purchase Curio and Relic firearms (generally either considered collectible or over 50 years old) and have that firearm shipped to your home. You cannot buy modern weapons with it.

To get one, go to the forms page of ATF's website and request the forms be sent you you.

I believe you need "F 5310.16 (F7CR)" (FFL Application), "F 5330.20" (Citizenship) and "FBI FD-258FA" (fingerprints).
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Safety, Personal Protection, Range Safety Officer

NRA Life Member

Last edited by Hkmp5sd; August 23, 2009 at 02:59 PM.
Hkmp5sd is offline  
Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 7 queries