View Single Post
Old August 20, 2009, 11:08 PM   #168
Hardy

Well Sparkle city has been infiltrated too. We all know how the goverment and economy is going. At least most of us. We could fly a rebel battle flag in front of our store next to the stars and stripes---but my better judgement says no. We could say that we're selling Civil War era and fly both flags! The media and others would kill us. So we don't. -and with all that's going on and racial tension, I'm afraid that'd backfire! But you know--all the reinactors and southern boys will not AND I mean NOT buy a gun that is not BRASS FRAME. If I order more guns they will have to be the cheap pietta brass navy 44's possibly a few Spiller and Burrs . The JH Dance is too expensive. Cabella offers the unscrolled brass navy dirt cheap/ I'll sell those at the cost hopin to get them in for other stuff. The springs break though. Somewhere in this whole topic of BP threads, brass guns are a no no by some BP expert. He'd have a hard time convincing different In this SC shop. So far in this here shop, a steel frame gun collects dust!! Now I only learned from yall. What bout that exhaust fan and how far do deze guns shoot. I do believe Ubertie is a better product but their parts cost more.
WBH

Page generated in 0.02217 seconds with 8 queries