View Single Post
Old August 3, 2009, 07:58 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: July 14, 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 2,199
Mabye I should re word this, (thanks for the above info) What forms would one need to fill out if a person with a suppressor was doing a perment move from one state that allows a sup to another state that allows a sup. As i read the above info it states that a suppressor traveling for a temp amount of time does not need paperwork as long as the state that it is going to allows said suppressor. I am looking for more of a perment type thing. Like moving from SC to TX.

We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located, among the millions and millions of cows in America, but we haven't got a clue where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are
smee78 is offline  
Page generated in 0.07331 seconds with 7 queries