View Single Post
Old August 1, 2009, 10:33 PM   #7
Senior Member
Join Date: June 6, 2009
Location: Suburban Detroit
Posts: 251
His mother would need to sign a "hold harmless" agreement at the club I spend most of my ammo at. Once she did that for him/you. He would be fine accompanied by an adult. Once you sign the "hold harmless" agreement, your issued a card to identify you as "agreement on file" client.

Thats just how they do it at my club. It would work out great for you.
My Sig .vs Your Glock
Ok.... fair assessment.
But mines pretty!

Last edited by got_the_itch; August 1, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
got_the_itch is offline  
Page generated in 0.07799 seconds with 7 queries