View Single Post
Old July 10, 2009, 09:31 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: March 31, 2008
Location: Dayton, TX
Posts: 383
Just a thought, if you keep the parts so that the SBR can be returned to the registered condition, no change of registration is required.
If you are making a permanent change to the OAL then call the NFA branch and get the address and verbage for the status change letter.

All things being equal, fat people use more soap. (I know I am one.) High speed, low drag does not even come close to describing ME.
Joat is offline  
Page generated in 0.03118 seconds with 7 queries