View Single Post
Old July 9, 2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Join Date: June 3, 2007
Posts: 19
Update ATF Form 1 with changing stock on SBR?

I have a SBR registered AR lower. I would like to change the stock (currently a Magpul CTR) to a Magpul UBR (if they ever become available again). Obviously, this will change the overall length originally listed on my Form 1. What do I need to do? Send a letter to ATF with the new overall length? If so, will they send me any type of reply? Do I have to wait on a reply before installing the new stock? Thanks for any help you all can provide.
Therapydude2 is offline  
Page generated in 0.06123 seconds with 7 queries