View Single Post
Old July 7, 2009, 05:55 PM   #28
Junior member
Join Date: January 23, 2008
Location: MI
Posts: 1,398
one of the"?" is if you are going to sell to the public. I hear that if you say no they will not issue a lics.
No that is false.

If you are going to sell to other dealers, governments, or to nonlicensees you will need an FFL.

I recommend a corporation or LLC setup and have the FFL in the corporate name. This will isolate your personal assets from your business assets. Speak with an attorney versed in business law as well as an accountant before you decide on a corporate structure and potential tax advantages or windfalls of each type of structure.
freakshow10mm is offline  
Page generated in 0.03124 seconds with 7 queries