View Single Post
Old July 7, 2009, 04:12 PM   #27
Senior Member
Join Date: June 18, 2008
Location: Pac.N.W.
Posts: 1,804
dont forget insurance.
local bussn. lic.
tax number
you can only do it out of your house if it is zoned for it.
one of the"?" is if you are going to sell to the public. I hear that if you say no they will not issue a lics.
good luck

no u don't have to creat a LLC.
Be Smarter Than A Bore-Snake!
comn-cents is offline  
Page generated in 0.03262 seconds with 7 queries