View Single Post
Old June 29, 2009, 08:10 PM   #57
Smokin' gun

I guess sherman has a point. You got to spend a lot of time /research and travel to pick up these 50 to 100 dollar deals or get lucky. I don't think our store will survive if all customers are doing this. We show them the suggested retail price--discount them and most have factory warranties. I did sell a 1970 something 36 Navy Arms=never (supposedly been fired for $189. I see where someone has that same gun for 225 on the internet. So it is possible to get good deals from your Mom and Pop stores. Not just me---but we need small guys back out there retailing or we just sold out completely here in the USA. I mean everything-not just guns! And the young people need to get a grip because they are the ones that are going to face the trouble coming! And the only way to do it is get away from high rent districts. I'm a certified real estate appraiser and know what all these 6 lane highway stores with red lights at every 200 yards cost! Let's get away from all that and start simplifying. Billy

Page generated in 0.02219 seconds with 8 queries