View Single Post
Old June 13, 2009, 12:59 AM   #3
Junior member
Join Date: January 23, 2008
Location: MI
Posts: 1,398
Import a demilled tank. File a Form 1 and pay $200 to build a destructive device. Then make the gun functional. Have fun.

Each explosive round is a destructive device, so it's $200 tax per round each. Most people shoot practice rounds.
freakshow10mm is offline  
Page generated in 0.03980 seconds with 7 queries